Closing Date: May 12, 2017
Job Region: Ottawa
Years of Experience: 2+
Are you passionate about digital fundraising? Are you self-motivated, curious and organized? Enjoy working with extremely creative and strategic thinkers? Like the idea of a fast-paced, highly flexible work environment?
Good Works is seeking a Communications, Digital and Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our team and clients to ensure timely and superior delivery of services. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, and implement campaigns in all digital spaces incorporating best practices in lead generation, social media marketing and SEO
- Analyze email and digital campaign performance and provide reports and recommendations
- Write and edit fundraising materials as assigned
- Work as part of Good Works Account Team to support various client deliverables
- Provide creative support and development of Good Works marketing materials, including strategy, social media presence and graphic design;
- Development and delivery of a Good Works client appreciation program;
- Management of logistics for conference attendance and sponsorships
- General administrative and support duties as required
The ideal candidate for this entry level position is a jack (or jill) of all trades, with interest in marketing, communications, digital and fundraising; a strategic and creative thinker; well-organized and able to successfully juggle multiple, competing deadlines; proactive (confident in asking questions, generating ideas, and being a self-starter) on projects; and has strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of people.
Applicants will have working knowledge of email client software (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.), Google Analytics, Unbounce, payment processors (Frontstream, Paypal, etc) and some graphic design experience.
About Good Works:
Good Works is a consulting firm dedicated to the amazing potential that exists among donors, the causes they care most about and the organizations they choose to advance those causes. Our mission is to deepen the human connection between our clients and their donor constituencies. Our goal is to raise the bar and see our clients generate unprecedented revenues.
We offer competitive salaries, a generous health benefits plan and a flexible work environment. We encourage volunteerism, and are generous with professional development opportunities.
To learn more about us visit our website at www.goodworksco.ca. You may submit your resume via email to email@example.com, or in person or mail, to the address listed below. The deadline for submission is May 12, 2017. We thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1101 Prince of Wales Drive, Suite 110 Ottawa, Ontario K2C 3W7
TEL: (613) 232-9113