If you have an excellent working knowledge of printing services including print production management, data, lettershop, direct mail and Canada Post regulations; if you are self-motivated, curious and organized and enjoy working with extremely creative and strategic thinkers and like the idea of a fast-paced, highly flexible work environment, then you may be the right person to join the team.
We are seeking a Direct Mail Marketing and Production Specialist to work closely with consultants and the team to ensure timely and superior delivery of services to clients.
- Coordination and management of all design, print, lettershop, data, and fulfillment functions for direct mail campaigns
- Maintaining production schedules and campaign plans
- Development of critical paths
- Providing weekly updates on project status and deliverables
- Act as the primary interface with suppliers to manage work flow, deliverables and schedules
- Work with clients on various aspects in the development and production of campaign components and post campaign reporting
- Preparation and attendance at client meetings
- Manage production of email blast and telemarketing campaigns, and various other support functions as required
- Must have an extensive knowledge in planning, managing and executing various print production and direct mail projects including coordinating data processing and lettershop activities as it relates to direct mail production
- Highly organized and able to successfully juggle multiple, competing deadlines
- A good understanding of Canada Post’s SmartMail Marketing ™ products and specs
- Good working knowledge in direct mail print production, understands data processing, lettershop processes and best practices
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Very strong PC proficiency (MS Office Suite, in particular Excel), and has a love of spreadsheets
- Some experience in digital marketing and telemarketing would be an added bonus
- Proactive (confident in asking questions, generating ideas, being resourceful and a self-starter) on projects
- And the ability to work well with a wide range of people
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.
ABOUT GOOD WORKS:
Good Works is a consulting firm dedicated to the amazing potential that exists among donors, the causes they care most about and the organizations they choose to advance those causes. Our mission is to deepen the human connection between our clients and their donor constituencies. Our goal is to raise the bar and see our clients generate unprecedented revenues.
We offer competitive salaries, a generous health benefits plan and a flexible work environment. We encourage volunteerism, and are generous with professional development opportunities.